Friday, June 13, 2008

Pseudo-Start

Pseudo-Start

Okay. So now I apologize for my previous mess of a post. Thank You so much all for your patience and comments. I admit I haven’t got down to learning writing as yet and I promise I’ll try to make this as less painful as possible.

The last post was written in complete chaos, due to various reasons, namely all that has been happening in my life and the fact that I have just started blogging. So I thought my second post could be a sort of pseudo-beginning to all the crap that I plan to post.

Well, I am Priyanka, a nineteen year old crazy angelic Satan. I have done practically nothing in life except for making a mess of things and making friends. Somehow that is the only way to describe the nineteen years of my life. I have recently started thinking a lot, mostly about me. I was trying to describe myself to one of my friends, trying to categorize me. Like we all try to in our orkut/facebook profiles. Well, it used to be pretty easy earlier. That day I just couldn’t. Earlier, it was easy to say… I am a very optimistic, happy go lucky sort of girl. I take life as it comes and like talking to people. I am beautiful, intelligent and blah blah. Now when I look at my orkut profile, it seems as If my six year old cousin has written it. No even she speaks better.

Recently, when I come to think of it, I don’t know what to say. So I have resigned to convenience as always, I now think of myself as this really unique person, impossible to put in any slot. Seriously, I really love myself *wicked grin*. I think I realize why CB accused me of narcissism. Anyways, I love you CB :)

I have just started blogging. Was thinking about it for the last couple of years or so. Many of my friends and many of my supposed friends hold the opinion that I speak well and should start writing. I used to think the same. But my last attempt showed me that it is really tough to pen down all that you feel. Now I think most of my friends had an ulterior motive in suggesting blogging. Most probably it was out of sheer frustration with my incessant outflow of emotions via the wonderful art of speaking that they decided to distract me. Its ok, I don’t mind. As I always maintain, I am too self-absorbed to care about what others think of me. Very few people’s opinion matters, and luckily, they tolerate all my crap, always. Thank you.

So, I plan to continue posting my ramblings here. On issues concerning usually me, and others, when I am in the mood of social service. I plan to put my views in text, because well, I like torturing people with them. I plan to write about everything that is important or useless, because: “Any idiot can face a crisis - its day to day living that wears you out. “ Okay, this brilliant line is not my creation; it is thanks to Anton Chekhov that I could put in one good line in this post.

Now, I’ll wait for something to talk about and for my eye infection to heal. It is really irritating me now. :)

7 comments:

  1. There you go! See...I told you blogging is easy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he.... well thank you...[:)] easy or not, its definitely good. i just hope i don't get addicted.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. better restart: it is always good to restart if you feel like. You described your self in the intro, and I take it that way... It is a really dense introduction, but anyway it is a complete and a serious one.

    Waiting for your next writeup.

    Vivek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. well, now that you've already explained the comment... over the phone... :) I'll keep those things in mind the next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice (pseudo)start! Havent come across many bloggers who begin with introducing themselves, mainly because blogging is, supposedly, about giving way to your thoughts without fully revealing where they are coming from. I like your honesty and confidence for breaking that convention! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, the idea wasn't really to break any convention, although I am constantly accused of doing so all the time! I'd just begun blogging, and I am yet to fully understand what exactly constitutes a "blog", too many variations, and Google seems to give pretty generic definitions. Either ways, it's just my personal space on print, and I like it that way. Usually, my conforming to or contradiction of conventions, is a mere side effect =)

    Hoping to write more, I seriously want to be more regular at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "it's just my personal space on print"

    Thts exactly what a blog is :) u were looking too much farther away for answers when u yourself knew them all along!

    And abt writing more regularly, m not sure of everyone, but at least in my case, i feel as quantity increases, the quality goes down...and ur posts have a distinct quality...baki tumhari marzi :)

    ReplyDelete